Want the best shocks for your 2011-2023 GM 2500HD/3500HD truck. We strongly recommend Bilstein 5100 Series shocks for customers who want a shock that has a great ride and is built to last. Works with stock ride height and blocks up to 1.5".
Bilstein B8 5100 Series shocks feature a monotube design for cooler, more efficient operation and longer life. They have the largest available piston diameter, providing superior handling and performance. The shocks' patented digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions for maximum comfort and control—on and off the road. These shocks also have split compression and rebound valving tuned for each specific application.
Additional features include:
* 2 in. seamless extruded tube
* 14mm centerless-ground, case-hardened, chromed, and super-polished rod
* 46mm Bilstein digressive piston
* Self-adjusting, deflective-disc independent rebound and compression
|Bilstein 5100 shocks for 2011-2023 GM 2500HD and 3500HD Stock length and Blocks up to 1.5" .|
Bilstein & Fox offer excellent Monotube shock absorbers. Here are a few differences. It really is a matter of personal preference.
• Bilstein offers a limited lifetime warranty; FOX provides a 1-year limited warranty, butFOX shocks are serviceable. Meaning they can be rebuilt with new seals, fresh oil and nitrogen gas charge.
• If you are looking for a shock for 2011-2019 GM HD trucks, Fox is available in extended length versions for 2-3” of lift. The Bilstein 5100 is only available in stock length and will require shock extensions.
Ask a Question
If you wish to return your SuspensionMAXX product please contact us by phone or email. Fill out the Return Form Bellow and mail it back with your return. You must notify us within 90 days of receiving your shipment. Non-warranty returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and all shipping charges are nonrefundable. Items must be in new condition (No Exceptions), any cosmetic wear or damage from improper packaging in return shipping will increase the restocking fee to 25%. You are responsible for the return shipping cost and insurance fee (if desired). Our staff will inspect returned products, and issue credit promptly. No returns after 90 days from date of delivery. If you have ordered the wrong item by mistake, we do offer exchanges at no additional charge within 90 days.
1692 Marquette Ave
Bay City, MI 48706