MAXXStak 1" Front Leveling Kit Magnetic Ride
MAXXStak 1 inch Front Leveling Kit for 2015-2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 & 2007-2019 GM ½ ton SUV's
- Lifts front suspension 1”
- Provides lift to level the vehicle, fit larger wheels and tires, or increase ground clearance
- Gives the truck or SUV an more aggressive appearance
- Maintains OEM ride quality
- Durable and economical alternative to complex and expensive lift kits
- Premium quality engineering and materials
- Requires no extensive modifications to the vehicle
- Excellent SuspensionMAXX customer service and technical support
- 100% Made in America and covered by the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty
- Patent Pending Relocation Brackets for Magnetic Ride Control Sensors included.
- Compatible with Forged & Stamped steel Upper Control Arms!
- *2015-2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 4x4 /2wd with Magnetic Ride Control
- *2007-2019 Chevrolet/Avalanche LTZ / Tahoe LTZ/ Suburban LTZ/ Yukon Denali /4x4 or 2wd With Magnetic Ride Control RPO Z95 (Auto Ride) RPO Z55
The SuspensionMAXX MAXX Stak 1 inch Front Leveling Kit provides one inch of lift to the front suspension of your2015-2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500, or 2007-2018 Chevrolet/GMC Suburban, Tahoe & Yukon. It is the ideal solution for creating clearance for bigger wheels and tires or leveling your vehicle. Retains the original equipment shocks and coil spring insulators to maintain the comfortable stock ride and reduce expense.
The MAXX Stak Kit includes all required hardware. Simply insert the MAXXStak spacers between the lower coil over struts and control arms then fasten with the stock bolts and supplied flanged stover lock nuts (which replace the factory speed nuts). Spacers are made from 8620 alloy steel for strength and long life. The kit is compatible with steel or aluminum control arms, and requires no cutting or drilling – making it completely reversible. Installation takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour using appropriate tools and is supported by the SuspensionMAXX Technical Support Program.
The upper shock mount of GMT900 based trucks and SUV’s has been changed from a single stem mount to a two-bolt design to eliminate the possibility of squeaks and thumps. MAXXStak spacers have been engineered to work with this mount system while maintaining the stock struts. There is no need to replace them with expensive longer struts.
100% American made and covered under the MAXX Structural Lifetime Warranty.
|Fits 2015-2018 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 & 2007 - 2019 GM ½ ton SUV's Equipped with Auto Ride/ Magnetic Ride Control RPO Z95 (Auto Ride) RPO Z55 Compatible with Forged & Stamped steel Upper Control Arms!|
Ask a Question
If you wish to return your SuspensionMAXX product please contact us by phone or email. You must notify us within 15 days of receiving your shipment. Non-warranty returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and all shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be in new condition (No Exceptions), any cosmetic wear or damage from improper packaging in return shipping will increase the restocking fee to 25%. You are responsible for the return shipping cost and insurance fee (if desired). Please print your daytime phone contact number on the original invoice, and enclose it in the return shipment. Also, please print the order number on the outside of the carton being used for return shipment. Our staff will inspect returned products, and issue credit promptly. No returns after 30 days from date of delivery. If you have ordered the wrong item by mistake, we do offer exchanges at no additional charge within 30 days.
1692 Marquette Ave
Bay City, MI 48706