Steering Stabilizer bracket for 2016- 2021 GM 2500HD& 3500HD trucks.
- Eliminates steering wheel feedback felt when hitting bumps or potholes
- Robust bolt-on design. No drilling required.
- High strength design uses control arm bolt to locate for solid mounting.
- Powder Coated for corrosion resistance
- Made in the USA!
- Rancho Steering Stabilizer for quality trouble-free operation and complete range of steering.
- Rancho® RS5000™ Steering Stabilizers are a simple and affordable way to enhance a vehicle’s performance. Rancho Steering Stabilizers are ideal for off-road driving, towing and street applications. The Steering Stabilizers reduce wheel shimmy, bump steer and vibration as the shock series was engineered for vehicles with oversized tires and wheels. Steering Stabilizers can help reduce on or off-road driver fatigue. Rancho Steering Stabilizers are built from the foundation of the RS5000 series shock absorber – the world’s best-selling shock! Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
GM removed the factory welded on steering stabilizer mount for the 2016 model year 2500HD trucks. If you own a 2016-2021 GM 2500HD or 3500HD and would like to add a steering stabilizer bracket suspensionMAXX has the kit for you! SuspensionMAXX steering stabilizer bracket features an easy bolt on installation with a solid robust design. Adding a steering dampener or steering stabilizer has greatly reduces or eliminates bump steer and jolts felt through the steering wheel. Leveling, lifting or adding larger tires and wheels can increase these conditions. Adding a steering stabilizer to your 2016+ truck has never been easier.
|Steering Stabilizer kit for 2016- 2021 GM 2500HD/3500HD trucks.|
We have tested the Bilstein 5100 steering dampener on our 2016 Chevy 2500HD. After testing, we discovered that using a single steering stabilizer with a nitrogen gas charge will create a condition where the vehicle will continually pull to the right side. Using a nitrogen charged stabilizer will require a minimum of 2 units to resist the gas charge of the other equally. That is why we only currently offer the Rancho non-gas charged steering stabilizer. The 5100 will function adequately, but you can expect that the truck will always drift to the right. What about FOX? FOX does not currently offer a stabilizer for this application.
No, you do not have to unload your torsion bar to install the Suspension MAXX steering stabilizer bracket. Our design is patent pending, with a keyed retainer around the lower control arm bolt. Loosen the nut and carefully back out the lower control arm bolt, just enough to slide the bracket into place. Then insert the key into the slotted bracket. This unique design allows for easy installation without needing a torsion bar unloading tool. See our installation video: https://youtu.be/BORozCm6ppE
Yes, this will work on 2015 that doesn't have the factory bracket installed.
Would this kit work on a lifted truck? December 24, 2019 9:59am
Yes, as long as the lifted truck still utilizes the stock center link, in the stock location.
Ask a Question
If you wish to return your SuspensionMAXX product please contact us by phone or email. You must notify us within 15 days of receiving your shipment. Non-warranty returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and all shipping charges are non-refundable. Items must be in new condition (No Exceptions), any cosmetic wear or damage from improper packaging in return shipping will increase the restocking fee to 25%. You are responsible for the return shipping cost and insurance fee (if desired). Please print your daytime phone contact number on the original invoice, and enclose it in the return shipment. Also, please print the order number on the outside of the carton being used for return shipment. Our staff will inspect returned products, and issue credit promptly. No returns after 30 days from date of delivery. If you have ordered the wrong item by mistake, we do offer exchanges at no additional charge within 30 days.
1692 Marquette Ave
Bay City, MI 48706